Wednesday 9 May 2012

Its So True

        How can I tell you that I missed you so much
                   How could I say I love you
How can I make you understand while you are far away
                   I am walking in the rain and
                  I am running against the wind
                          and all I can do is...


                     I wish all the best for you
       You may find someone who will really love you
          Be with you and share everything with you
          Say thank you for coming in my dream and
                  its surely gone in the morning
          But still...something stick to my heart and
                forgetting you is the hardest part


                     To fall in love is crazy and
                     to keep in love is not easy
                   I realize its only a dream and


                   I AM ONLY A DAY DREAMER


2 comments: